- KitchenPop staff arrive and set up kitchen space. Each station has measured ingredients and cleaned vegetables, fruits, and proteins.
- Each student has a station with cutting board, KitchenPop apron, side towel, and an 8” chef’s knife.
- Starting with a short intro of the recipes and ingredients by the chef, the groups will dive into making each recipe together. Students are invited to wander around and help other groups.
- When most groups are done, or nearly done, everyone is invited to the dining area to enjoy the meal. Guests are encouraged to help plate their course and serve friends and family.
- KitchenPop clears after each course and cleans the kitchen. After the last course, we pack our dirty dishes, load your dishwasher (if needed), wipe down the kitchen, and exit quietly, leaving you and your guests to relax and enjoy the rest of your time together.
We had a wonderful evening! Chay worked with us to create a menu that was delicious and allowed us to learn several new cooking techniques. He brought healthy ingredients, a joyful, easy-going attitude, and serious chef skills. And he cleaned the kitchen! Offering an evening with Chay in your home is a unique way to share quality time with friends. For the price of going out to dinner, you get a high quality experience, take home skills, and a new menu, in addition to a truly amazing meal.